• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

1/16 Traxxas E-Revo

dskuro95

100cc
Would anyone be interested in a 1/16 Traxxas E-Revo? I have 2 lipos for it, and a nimh battery. I have the original charger for the nimh battery. It is 2.4 and I have the 2.4 transmitter as well. The car is beat up(which basher isn't?) but still drives great. I also have some spare parts(I think the A-arms.) The body mounts are upgraded to J-tec red aluminum ones. I also have a J-Tec wheelie bar that is aluminum as well. For some reason the car kind of make a clacking noise when going fast in reverse and sometimes in drive but it still drives great. (I think it is the plastic gears not staying locked in). I am going to ask $250 or best offer for it. I also have the manual as well.
I can take pictures upon request and text them too you(PM me for my number) because my computer doesn't like to upload pictures.