• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2013 Austin Radio Control Association's "HucktoberFest" October 10th-13th

TCaptain

30cc
Early Registration is now open for this years Texas "HucktoberFest" hosted by the Austin Radio Control Association (austinrc.org). Look over this link to Register early and save $$$ :grrreat:

http://austinrc.org/index.php/register-don-t-miss-out

Wow! looking over my check list here is a peek of what we have going on so far: Numerous Sponsored Pilots attending including: 3DRCFORUMS own Brian "Yak Dude" Strachan; also, Johnathan Jennings, Jason Danhakl. Oh, and 3DRCFORUMS founder and owner "GYRO" :clap: we are reaching out for others.

Free Pilot and Guest dinner Friday night. // Light Towers Friday and Saturday night. // Mega Raffle // "The Lone Star" one trick contest // First ever "Vertical Drag Race" contest //$13.00 dinner Saturday Night // More in the making! and a surprise or two! :D

Great Pilots, Friendships, and un-matched Flying is about to return to ARCA; circle your calendar, you will be glad you did! :ecstatic:

See you soon,

Doug (Flykimbro)
Contest Director
Past President (ARCA)

jmart95

70cc twin V2
That would be awesome! I'd enjoy watching you fly again.

I'll be attending with Brian Strachan as well :grrreat:

Should be fun, I'm really enjoying the 87, and I'm more comfortable with it now(maidened it in Bowling Green, so I didn't quite have the feel for it there), so hopefully my flights will be a bit more entertaining! Can't wait to see Brian fly again, watching him night fly the EF was awesome!

gyro

GSN Contributor
getting excited! only a week away :)

hope to Maiden my new 3DHS 92" Edge on Friday

Hey all you forum followers,

Just arrived at the field, parked the behemoth, got out the 74" Edge and put a flight in!

I'm am thoroughly excited about the next few days! There is still plenty of up-front parking, so come on guys!

It's gonna be a fun event :)

Thanks
Brian