• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

2014 NOF Champion Jonathan Jennings

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
I got this report from Rocco this morning regarding the 2014 NOF Championships!

Johnathan wrapped up the 3 part NOF freestyle challenge in Houston with two second place finishes and a first place tie this weekend. A fly off would determine the single event winner for the weekend. Johnathan prevailed with the event win and also had the overall points lead and was belted the series Grand Champion.

Johnathan flew a different plane at each competition in this order. 100 cc extra 300, event 2 was the 60cc freestyle 260, the third and final event was the 50cc edge.

Here are some of the Aeroworks planes present at the event with names. Also Jonny Campbell competed and his young son Desmond Campbell competed with the 100cc edge and did a fine job of flying.

DSC08558.JPG
Allen Martin awarding the championship belt and 500 cash to Johnathan!

DSC08531.JPG
Johnathan my wife Kim and myself

DSC08553.JPG
Desmond Campbell

DSC08554.JPG
Desmond and dad Jonny Campbell

DSC08567.JPG
Johnathan Jennings, Desmond Campbell, Jonny Campbell, Allen Martin and Chad Barta

Here is the video!
[video=youtube_share;DWb-biEIJJc]http://youtu.be/DWb-biEIJJc?list=UU1Pd8ScIy88UPhXIbOlFc5w[/video]

AKfreak

150cc
Desmond Campbell is that little guy. WOW he has master RC planes. I want to see some vids. The search is on!