• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 rapid play year in review RC slideshow

did a rapid play slideshow from all our rc adventures this year. pics from several events including joe nall and xfc as well as several smaller fly in events and imac competitions in the south east region. might be a pic of you in here but they go by fast!
[video=vimeo;114841872]http://vimeo.com/114841872[/video]
kevin t.

i think there is one slide of my son with some helicopters at xfc so that would be 0.3 seconds of helicopter footage. i'll try to expand that for next year!

SnowDog

did a rapid play slideshow from all our rc adventures this year. pics from several events including joe nall and xfc as well as several smaller fly in events and imac competitions in the south east region. might be a pic of you in here but they go by fast!

kevin t.

that was awesome Kevin and family...I really love the pic of your daughter in the wing bag!