• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2014 Wenatchee Huckfest

Hi guys!

I was looking for the right spot to share some videos taken at the 2014 Wenatchee Huckfest. Please let me know if there is a more appropriate place on the forum for these videos to get parked. I'll be uploading more as soon as I can get them off the SD cards! I hope you enjoy them. I had a blast at the event again this year and it's on my perpetual calendar!

Cheers, Bob

TripleThreatRC;6947 wrote: Hi guys!
... Please let me know if there is a more appropriate place on the forum for these videos to get parked.
Nope, Bob, you nailed it. Great videos! Thanks for not dubbing in music. Love to hear those beasts growl!

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Welcome to GSN Bob!

Thanks for your awesome vids from the Huckfest and around the NW!!

Regards,

Astro

bigblueswope;6970 wrote: Nope, Bob, you nailed it. Great videos! Thanks for not dubbing in music. Love to hear those beasts growl!

Thanks very much! And yes, the sound of a 120 is all the music I'll ever need. When it comes to making flight videos, you can't win. Some don't like a video because it doesn't have music and some don't like it because it does. You can't please all of the people all of the time lol.

Cheers, Bob

Astrohog;6996 wrote: Welcome to GSN Bob!

Thanks for your awesome vids from the Huckfest and around the NW!!

Regards,

Astro

Thanks very much Astro! I'm very glad I was invited to visit this site, looks awesome!

Cheers, Bob

Islandflyer

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
bigblueswope;6970 wrote: Nope, Bob, you nailed it. Great videos! Thanks for not dubbing in music. Love to hear those beasts growl!

Bob, nice coverage. Thank you for sharing your videos.