• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Joe Nall Registration is Open!

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
A little confused by the registration. Would one of you return'ies help a noob out? Do I select each category and add to cart?

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Question.... If I have done the registration correctly, it is $76.00 for the Registration, $136.00 for camping, $25.00 for Triple Tree BBQ... I add all those to my cart, right? Then pay for the full amount...? $237.00. Does that sound about right? Thanks....
(And yes, I am so there)
Rob

SleepyC

150cc
A little confused by the registration. Would one of you return'ies help a noob out? Do I select each category and add to cart?

Yes... so if you are going on Sunday the 10th select that and "add to cart", Then select camping 10th - and add to cart.

This allows people to choose some options. Like if you are arriving Sunday to camp but won;t flyuntil Wed, it allows that.
Hope that helps!
SC

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Yes... so if you are going on Sunday the 10th select that and "add to cart", Then select camping 10th - and add to cart.

This allows people to choose some options. Like if you are arriving Sunday to camp but won;t flyuntil Wed, it allows that.
Hope that helps!
SC
Thanks Steve. I plan to be there a couple of days before. And fly the whole week of the event. I hope I selected the correct fields.