Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

2015 Tucson Aerobatic Shootout Member: Pics - Vids - Updates

Discussion in 'Member Event Coverage' started by SleepyC, Oct 7, 2015.

1. Oct 14 - 18th is the 2015 Tucson Aerobatic Shootout.
    If you are there and you are taking pictures please post what you got here! This will be the first shootout I have not been too since 2007 and I want to see what my friends are doing.

THANKS!

thurmma, Pistolera and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. [​IMG]

3. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

my work schedule this month SUCKS! working every weekend which means missing every event that i had hoped to attend.

things are starting to get better so i'm hoping by spring of next year i'll have some control over my schedule again.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2015
  4. santiago3d92095

santiago3d92095 30cc

I'll try to get some pics to post here. Going to be there this Saturday to get some practice in.

thurmma, Pistolera, SleepyC and 2 others like this.
  5. santiago3d92095

santiago3d92095 30cc

Practice day

Attached Files:

Alky6, ChickenBalls and Pistolera like this.
  6. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Santiago....THANKS for posting stuff and GOOD LUCK!!!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

7. santiago3d92095

santiago3d92095 30cc

Tuesday meeting

Attached Files:

8. Flyingjon

Flyingjon 70cc twin V2

Updates???