• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 20cc Slick Profile 4-Sale

capthis

70cc twin V2
SOLD

Up for sale is my scratch built 20cc Slick 360. It has a 57" wingspan, and was built using the 40 size plans enlarged 20%. It is powered with a DLE 20 that can be bought with the airplane. The airplane has a .602 Epoxy Glass tube in the fuse for strength and is an excellent flyer.
It's covered in Ultracote, and hasn't been crashed. I did break a counter balance on the elevator in the wind the first flight but that has been properly fixed. Other than that it does not have any damage. It's a one piece airplane so shipping is out of the question.

Here's a link to the build thread: http://www.theprofilebrotherhood.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=39199&hilit=20cc+slick

Here's a quick vid of it flying.

I have other vids of it on my you tube page if you're interested.

The motor is a DLE 20 I bought new, and installed a Bowman ring, and did the Bowman reed mods. It has a WWRC profile muffler (31 bucks) and a 17-6 prop. It has less than a gallon of fuel through it and runs really strong.

Airframe, 150.00 OBO add the DLE with the airframe for an additional 150.00 I will not sell the servos but will leave the switch in the airframe, fuel tank etc.

I am located in Evansville IN, and do travel to Louisville KY area on weekends. I am also willing to travel some to help get this to a buyer.

Attachments

• Slick 1.jpg
    Slick 1.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 1,333
  • Slick 2.jpg
    Slick 2.jpg
    254.8 KB · Views: 301
  • Slick 3.jpg
    Slick 3.jpg
    318.5 KB · Views: 259
Last edited: