• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

22nd Annual Wally's Squadron 2013 Fly-In. August 15-18

wedoitall

AMA Sanction 13-0584

Vendors welcomed, no setup fees!!!!
No Landing fees
Pilot prizes
Camping on-site, Hotels very close.
Best Night flying anywhere plus a Saturday night show you will not forget!!! Fireworks show while airplanes are flying. Prize for most damage :D

Heli site.

Welcome To Wally's Squadron

Located at Butler Field

Phillips Run on US Route 19 North

Summersville West Virginia

wallys..jpg

wedoitall

Looks like an awesome time, nice flying site!!!

the call it the hillbilly Joe Nall :D they are expecting at least 3500 people this year. Its a really nice flying site. I'm gonna have to get a light system for my 3d planes. Really hope'n to pick up a gasser here, if not I may just save up for a 104" slick.

Bummer....same weekend as the Tennessee FLI in Knoxville. :(

yea I know, I was really looking forward to going to the Tennessee FLI. I was told I definitely don't wanna miss Wallys show tho. Only "3d" show I may be able to attend this summer is the Bowling Green show .

quadracer

100cc
After being blown away by the fun of the Cape G show, I was told that Knoxville is way better. Sorry you won't be there. :p

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
This is one of the biggest shows in the PA, OH, W.Va. area. I'm tentatively planning on going. It conflicted with the Ohio Huckfest and IRCHA last year.

wedoitall

im already there, setup on the flight line, this is gonna be HUGE. cant believe its not a more well known event. theres alot of people already here.