Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 27% Wild Hare Best pricing anywhere!

Discussion in 'Airplanes, Gas/Glow' started by Gotta Know Joe Hobbies, Jul 27, 2018.

1. SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
    Hello, folks new on here. But I have plenty of references rc groups, GiantScaleNews. eBay or ask the hobby community
    1st off
    Brand new Wildhare 27% 100 % Virgin new arf in the box
    If you're local your in luck I have a fair collection of large-scale birds that are ready to fly... Come visit our shop
    I have a new wild hare a beautimus WILD HARE It has all the hardware upgrades hose etc in the box

I included some pics of a completed wildhare the same color... It is a fine plane.. Mine is still sealed and wrapped never opened accept the elevator for a pic of the color

I also have a used da 50 and a few Chinese 55 to 58 cc engines if you need a package deal I won't give the engines away but will accept a fair price (keep in mind we guaranty everything we sell
    Call 2816671200 for fast reply ill give it a couple days here then ill post on another site

If you need references Google Gotta Know Joe Hobbies in Spring TX

Shipping:
    I will ship... we ship all over the planet.,but it will be double boxed and insured. I can send via greyhound but they will not cover planes so its something we need to discuss ,,Joe[​IMG]
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/HYjyAfGuME6sELS67https://photos.app.goo.gl/HYjyAfGuME6sELS67

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018