• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

30cc Extra 330sc

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey Guys: We are proud to announce the all new 30cc Extra 330sc!

It will feature a lightweight frame with generous control surfaces - carbon fiber accessories and reinforcement and the high quality you've come ot expect from Redwing RC.

We have the prototype videoed and will have that up soon as well as the product page. Stay tuned to our site, as well as be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for updates:
http://redwingrc.us2.list-manage1.com/subscribe?u=a610a55af3d2ff21b19b838d7&id=4277802763

Here are the scheme's we are going with for this beautiful plane. Expect them finish to be exceptional! We will be doing a fade on the cowl from metallic blue to black. The blue on the plane will be in a metallic covering as well! 30c_Extra330sc_Rcplane.jpg30cc Extra 330sc rc plane.jpgWe are looking at if we'll be able to make it accommodate the 40cc DLE.

We'll also have a link up soon that you can put your deposit and hold one of these. Only 15 of each color to start with so the first batch will probably only last a month or so.

These are due LATE february to MIDDLE March 2014

I can't wait to order my Extra! RedWing now has XQ servos, the perfect size and strength for their 30cc planes. I'm planning on converting mine to electric. What are you guys doing? Standard gas, or the fun challenge of electric conversion?

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I used XQs in my Slick. They were great servos. Going to try something new for the 50cc Extra. Better order the 30cc soon.

Do you guys think this will pull the Extra and do a goooooooood job? Yes, the DA 35 found its way to my house in a big brown truck.
BTW, look closely at the ignition and you'll notice it mounts the same way a servo does. It comes with rubber bushings and eyelets for the screws. Note the throttle and choke arms.

Now, just waiting for RedWing to tell me the Extra has shipped.

Attachments

• Thorttle and choke arms.jpg
    Thorttle and choke arms.jpg
    527.3 KB · Views: 298
  • in box.jpg
    in box.jpg
    742.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Ignition for DA 35.jpg
    Ignition for DA 35.jpg
    432.5 KB · Views: 327
  • DA 35 pitts muffler.jpg
    DA 35 pitts muffler.jpg