• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

30cc Segev Articulate Sold by RedWing RC

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I remember a while back Segev had contacted me about his new plane, and I introduced him to Tim from Redwing RC and BAM... look what happened! I feel like a proud cool guy now.. :D

ANYWAYS... check this bad boy out!

Introducing the newest freestyle airplane to hit the market - and Redwing RC's got it! Check out the Segev "ARTiculate" Biplane. No other plane like it and so sweet! It took the intelligence and experience of 3 RC hobbyists to come up with this one of a kind design.

Ready for either Gas or Electric set up

It took over a year of designing and planning to ensure that this plane is absolutely perfect! Tested over and over again to give us the best all around freestyle 3D air frame - practicing the next F3A maneuvers while also being a platform to prepare for freestyle competition in a compact size, great look, and affordable price was the goal. And did they accomplish that!

Don't wait to grab this plane before they fly off the shelves faster than they can be produced! We are even going to give you the option to place a deposit to reserve one - simply choose the "deposit" option below to place $200 down for reservation. OR you can pre pay in full and receive as SOON as they arrive - just click "pay in full" option below.
For those of you who want to pay in full AND take advantage of one of our awesome combos - just select which combo and parts. (NOTE: combo's can only be purchased with "pay in full" option - deposits will be contacted at time of arrival to add any additional parts or combo's).

www.redwingrc.com
Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.35.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.38.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.38.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.39.20 PM.png
Screen Shot 2015-02-03 at 10.39.36 PM.png

That is one sweet looking plane. Never been interested in a bipe, but this one has me interested.

BJ Swope

Last edited:

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
Man that's nice. I want one. Now paying for it and having some where to put it that's a different story, but it's now on the list.

I have one out. in garage in the box.. Picket it up from tim last week at the wearhouse.. will have it with me at the Texas Wings Event and the Texarkanna event.. that is NIB it wont be flying.. dont see it in air by then.. way to many other projects on the table