• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 126 AJ Slick

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
Let's start with the digits off the website:

Specifications
Wingspan: 126"
Length: 119"
Wing Area: 2900 sq.in.
Weight (RTF): 42-46 lbs

Recommended Components
Engine: Desert Aircraft DA-170 or DA-200
Servos: Hitec HS-7955TG

Alternate Components
Engine: DLE-222
Servos: Hitec HS-7950TG

Required to Complete
All Electronics (See Recommended Components)
Extensions: 4x 60" Heavy Duty
2x 36" Heavy Duty
2x 24" Heavy Duty
2x 18" Heavy Duty
4x 12" Heavy Duty

Hardware: 5.5" Spinner
2" Servo Arms
Mejzlik 32x14 Propeller

Adhesives: Thin CA
5-30min Epoxy
126.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
I'm putting together the components for mine and I'm kinda changing it up a bit!

I'm going to run a DLE 222 engine with a Vess 32A prop and cf spinner.

6X HS-5995TG's in the wings

4x HS-5995TG's in the elevators

2x HS-M7990TH's on the rudder, push-pull in the tail

HS-985MG for the throttle

SmartFly EQ6 Turbo Plus

52oz Fiji water bottle w/ Fox fuel cap

RotorJockey

70cc twin V2
All I have left on my shopping list is:

The prop, the 2 rudder servos, the remainder of the SWB arms, and of course, the engine.

B

Blucor Basher

Guess it's time to update the engine recommendations. The Fox200 was fun while it lasted, but they didn't sell them for very long. I'd say currently the two best choices are the DA170 and DA200, along with the DLE222.

Yeah, looked at those things real close but couldn't really figure out whether or not they were right for me based on the the pics. They should take some better pics showing them in action!

Fred

I have them in my H9 Extra. They are real nice. I did the two different lengths and used a short and long on each side opposite so I can't hook them up backwards. The two shorts won't reach each other. I'll try to snap a pict next time I have it out.