• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS 48" EPP Extra

dougb

50cc
Having some great fun with this one ...

http://www.3dhobbyshop.com/48-EPP-Extra_p_16045.html

My flying buddy & I getting a bit too close ... some fuse & elevator damage :eek:

3DHS_Extra_oops.jpg

3DHS_Extra_close.jpg

Doug B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hance

New to GSN!
Doug is lying they ATTACKED ME for having a telink plane :veryshocked: . Notice the pieces he chopped out of my poor innocent plane in the photo. I can't wait to do it again.

DSC07568 by Hance1976, on Flickr

dougb

50cc
ROFLMAO :D
Good to see you here.
Thanks for posting the pictures. We had some good times. Looking forward to 2013. I'm assembling more 3DHS goodness this winter. :thumbup:

Doug B.

Looks fun you guys!

I just ordered my second one of this airframe. I flew the guts out of the one I had last season and decided to buy another airframe for this season and transfer the gear to it. My one from last year still files pretty good but is getting on the heavy side due to repairs. I am going to keep the old one around and put some cheap gear in it to fly in my back yard. I don't really have a landing strip so I am just going clip the gear off of the old one and belly flop it. Going to save the new one for the club field and try to keep it nice.