• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

gyro

GSN Contributor
Here be a home for all you 3HDS Fanatics and Addicts to hang out and talk about anything.
Keep it civil and friendly, and the mods will give you some leeway in here.

G.P.

70cc twin V2
As the title says... an off topic place to hang out and talk about anything. Keep it civil and friendly, and the mods will stay out!
SteveT, is that you!?!?! We don't want you to stay out!

Congrats on the new site guys!

Bigroger

70cc twin V2
Hello all.

Glad to be here.

What's this about IMAC thread Gyro??

I went to an IMAC comp this last weekend to watch, (snore) .

Nice planes, boring flying!!

Just saying!!

G.P.

70cc twin V2
Hello all.

Glad to be here.

Just saying!!
I thought the same thing!

I'm digging precision after getting an Osiris though, so I'm not one to talk. It really has helped my flying though.

gyro

GSN Contributor
As the title says... an off topic place to hang out and talk about anything. Keep it civil and friendly, and the mods will stay out! (except SteveT) :)

SteveT, is that you!?!?! We don't want you to stay out!

Congrats on the new site guys!

Fixed it! :cool:

Hello all.

Glad to be here.

Just saying!!

I thought the same thing!

I'm digging precision after getting an Osiris though, so I'm not one to talk. It really has helped my flying though.

They "kinda" do a little 3D on take off right? But seriously, I just want everyone to have a happy place to chat here....

glad to have you Roger!

scarface

50cc
Haha this is kinda weird how the older the post goes down on the bottom, almost like reading a book backwards. Lol, I am just not used to it is there any way you can change it, or is it better this way for some reason?