Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS --FLY LOW-- Always OFF TOPIC

Discussion in 'ExtremeFlight/3DHS' started by gyro, Aug 21, 2012.

1. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Here be a home for all you 3HDS Fanatics and Addicts to hang out and talk about anything.
    Keep it civil and friendly, and the mods will give you some leeway in here.

2. SteveT, is that you!?!?! We don't want you to stay out!

Congrats on the new site guys!

3. Bigroger

Bigroger 70cc twin V2

Hello all.

Glad to be here.

What's this about IMAC thread Gyro??

I went to an IMAC comp this last weekend to watch, (snore) .

Nice planes, boring flying!!

Just saying!!

4. I thought the same thing!

I'm digging precision after getting an Osiris though, so I'm not one to talk. It really has helped my flying though.

5. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Fixed it! :cool:

They "kinda" do a little 3D on take off right? But seriously, I just want everyone to have a happy place to chat here....

glad to have you Roger!

6. Thank you and Gyro for the invite. I know this is going to be awesome!!!

7. I'm in!:D

8. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Thanks for staying up so late for the debut Keith!

9. Yes you are...and Welcome!!!

SteveT

10. Haha this is kinda weird how the older the post goes down on the bottom, almost like reading a book backwards. Lol, I am just not used to it is there any way you can change it, or is it better this way for some reason?