Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

3DHS New Products and General Plane Info/Help for Fanatics

Discussion in 'ExtremeFlight/3DHS' started by G.P., Aug 21, 2012.

1. I think that is what the "fly low - off topic" thread is here. We should get it straightened out so that we don't end up with multiple threads like that other site.

2. Fair enough I will delete this one if I can figure it out here.

3. Luv3d

Luv3d 70cc twin V2

4. fixxin2fly

fixxin2fly 70cc twin V2

Just added the 47SHP and the 48 Yiper to the arsenal last week.....but a garage sale would be cool. There are still a couple that I dont have yet :banana:

5. Already have a silver one that matches my Buck Huck. Had it almost a year now and its still in the box, haven't had time to build it yet but I do have all the components. Yea I know lame slacker, but hey when I get home I'll have been at sea for approx 245 days this year.

6. Jwmav528

Jwmav528 70cc twin V2

2nd on the 74 Edge. Funds are limited ATM but I'd definitely build it after the holidays.

7. What time is the sale

8. gyro

gyro GSN Contributor

Texas
    Hi Mike, welcome to the site :)

Time hasn't been annnounced by Noll yet, but he said to plan for the evening in his email.

Hope that helps a little...

9. Vintauri

Vintauri 50cc

I work for the State Government and things go one of two ways.... Slower then a snail going upstream in a flow of molasses or so fast you'll head will spin right into the ground right along with what ever project it was that got "Accelerated"!