• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

3DRC on ATTF

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but as a fan of ATTF, I just heard the podcast about this forum and wanted to sign up and join in the community. I think Gary did a great job explaining what this forum was all about and what he said about the larger forums made a lot of sense. I was not happy to see the way he was booted from that other forum for standing up against those vendor shills, but in my mind, it happened for the best because look what has become of that.

Nice job guys and keep up the good work. And if anyone is interested, I just started yet another build thread, but this time here, detailing my build on the Primo 15. My first real 3D plane.

Frank

Murocflyer

70cc twin V2
You bet Gary and Jeff. I definitely am one to give credit where credit is due and I appreciate the effort involved by both of you guys in helping to promote model aviation. That in itself has been somewhat of a passion of mine for quite a few years now.

I'll be sure to stop by and introduce myself when I get the chance, but I recognize a lot of familiar names so it looks like I already know a lot of you guys already and you me.

Frank