• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! 3w 75i

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
For Sale: 3W75I gas engine with electronic ignition. I traded for this motor and now realize I have nothing to put it on. It is a very clean and very nice motor with MASSIVE compression. Comes complete with ignition module and Pitts style smoke muffler. I would like to get $350.00 or best offer plus shipping. Great for a big war bird or 100" plane. Local pickup in Meridian, Idaho or will ship.

Attachments

• 20141208_212022.jpg
    20141208_212022.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

ExtraNuts

70cc twin V2
Awesome. I have had the 70ius and the 75ius in years past and yah, both had a ton of compression and were stump pullers. I have a buddy that needs somthing like this. Im going to show your pics to him see if he wants to pull the trigger.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Awesome. I have had the 70ius and the 75ius in years past and yah, both had a ton of compression and were stump pullers. I have a buddy that needs somthing like this. Im going to show your pics to him see if he wants to pull the trigger.
Terrific. Thanks...will make him a smokin deal.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I have same engine in a 122" decathlon and I can say..it is a "beast". good luck with sale.
Thanks my friend...in more ways than one. I had decided to sell this motor last year cuz I just could not think of anything it would be suited to. Now being a 3dub, it can't be anything other than a beast...in my opinion of course, :laughing:But really had never run it since I traded for it. So I really could not say first hand. I have always wanted a Decathlon and actually, Kelly, @49dimes and I were just talking about this very thing yesterday.... heck, if the motor don't sale, I may get myself a Pilot Decathlon. Those things huck as hard as an aerobatic plane that is designed for extreme hucking. LOL....

bobzilla

70cc twin V2
Couple your flaps to the ailerons on the decathlons. Some available decathlonss don't have flaps and way too small ailerons. Pilot did it right.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
I am trying to sell my left kidney so I can get the 32% Pilot Decathlon! Sold my right kidney to fund a DA 70!

Don't need no stinking kidney!