• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

48" Sbach EPP Full Fuse 3D ARF

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Hey guys please check out this all new 48" Sbach 342 EPP foamie with ful fuse balsa build up.

abz-sb342-epp-3.jpg

[video=youtube;mq5sMbnNwgQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mq5sMbnNwgQ[/video]

See full product details: http://aerobeez.com/48-SBACH-342-EPP-FULL-FUSE-ELECTRIC-AEROBATIC-RC-PLANE-ARF.html

Specifications:
Wingspan: 48"
Length: 48"
Wing area: 496 sq.in
Flying weight: 40oz-45oz

Motor requirement:
Power: 450W - 500W
kV: 950kV-1000kV
Weight: 130g - 170g
ESC: 40A continuous with 60A burst.
Battery: 3S 2200mAh - 2650mAh
Propeller: 13 x 6.5
Spinner size: 2.25"
Serovs: 14g - 20g with 1.8Kg.cm - 2.2Kg.cm torgue, ie. HS-65MG or anything equivalent in size and torque.

This is a great 3D aerobat for its size and very easy to set up. A great 3D trainer as the EPP makes it a lot more durable.

Attachments

• abz-sb342-epp-ful-3.jpg
    abz-sb342-epp-ful-3.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 556

gyro

GSN Contributor
Great looking plane, I love the lines and color scheme of an SBach. If it flies anything like the other EPP covered Balsa planes out there (and I'm sure it will) then these are going to fly off your shelves!

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Great looking plane, I love the lines and color scheme of an SBach. If it flies anything like the other EPP covered Balsa planes out there (and I'm sure it will) then these are going to fly off your shelves!

Thanks Gary, we will add more videos soon to show how it flies. By the way, here is a picture of the red/black version.

ARF-EPP-F-SB342-48-RD_1.jpg

Both color versions will be open for pre- orders by tonight.

wedoitall

the full fuse epp ive flown are pretty awesome! they are freaky tuff too.

I have one waiting to be built but I really like the looks of the Aerobeez. already have the electronics for it, from my crashed wattaplane slick.

gyro

GSN Contributor
the full fuse epp ive flown are pretty awesome! they are freaky tuff too.

I have one waiting to be built but I really like the looks of the Aerobeez. already have the electronics for it, from my crashed wattaplane slick.

Do it john!!! You know you will eventually, so don't fight it :)