Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport 50CC AMR STICK THREAD

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by HRRC Flyer, May 11, 2016.

Should I Do A Build Thread On My 50cc AMR Stick

Poll closed Jun 1, 2016.
  1. YES, DEFINITELY

17 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. YES, BUT ONLY IF IT TAKES LESS THAN A YEAR. . . . LOL

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. MAY BE INTERESTING

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO, TOO BORING

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

OK Fellas,

A good friend of mine has offered the use of his model shop to build my AMR Stick and I'm so excited, I cannot stand myself. . . . . . :brian-banana: I know there were a couple of build threads on the AMR Stick on the "other" site, but I'm considering doing one here if there's enough interest.

So, cast your vote

EDIT.
    AIRPLANE CONSTRUCTION STARTS ON PAGE 6 OF THIS THREAD. ALL BUILDING POSTS WILL BE KEPT TOGETHER FOR EASIER FOLLOWING. QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND THE OCASSIONAL RIBBING FROM @stangflyer and @49dimes (among others) is always welcome and will follow the build posts.

Thanks for looking in everyone.
    David

Last edited: Jul 19, 2016
  2. Alky6

Alky6 150cc

Do it!

3. HECK YES!:yesss:

4. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

There is no other option you must do a build thread.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  5. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

I was going to vote yes if it takes less than a year, but since people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones I figured I'd just vote definitely. ;) Well over three years on my project now days.

Alky6, pawnshopmike and HRRC Flyer like this.
  6. HRRC Flyer

Hey Doug,

Thanks for the good chuckle, even though I had to wipe the mouth full of water I spit out off my computer screen and keyboard. . . . .:big-grin:

Jetpainter and pawnshopmike like this.
  7. HRRC Flyer

WOW, I'm shocked. It's unanimous so far with the "Yes Definitely" votes. I don't know if I can handle the pressure. . . . . :laughing:

Alky6 and Jetpainter like this.
  8. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

What no glue has been applied yet.

Jetpainter likes this.
  9. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

what he said

every build is a good candidate for a build thread!

BalsaDust likes this.
  10. Artp47

Artp47 30cc

Looking forward to the build

Alky6, HRRC Flyer and Bartman like this.