• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

59" Aero Plus Corvus Racer Build Thread `From Limitless Aero`

AKfreak

150cc
59" Aero Plus Corvus Racer Minor Build Thread
15814468945_3092554930_b.jpg

Hey guys, a while back my family won the 59 inch Corvus Racer from Limitless Aero contest. I have been so busy on other projects that I haven't had time to build this. Well last night I gave this project some time and we made some progress. This is a pretty neat model, and Aero Plus does stuff a little different that the other brands I have owed. I will say this is the lightest model I have ever had my hands on.

In this thread, I will review what I see, and offer my opinions. I promise If it's good, Ill say it. And if it's bad Ill say it. With that said, lets get started.

Last edited by a moderator:

AKfreak

150cc
Hey guys, I feel a little deflated on this build. As many of you know I am a busy person. I have a family, I run a photography business, and I love RC. I spent a ton of time in RC building, helping, researching, and flying. Well over the last few days, I have spent more than a few hours building this Corvus Racer and trying hard to do a nice build thread. The build thread take lots of effort, but I am happy to do it for 3Drcforums. I also do it for Aero Plus, I do it for Limitless Aero, and not to mention I do it for the folks interested in buying a specific plane, as well as the folks that are faced with building one. I do it because I love to do it, but never for money.

For this build thread, instead of putting up a little info here, and a little info there, I planed to do all the work building the plane and generating content, and then creating an entire thread at once. I never take this stuff lightly, I give 100% effort to do it right. So what the heck is my problem then you might ask. Well let me tell you. Better yet let me show you.

[video=youtube_share;ePTNrlZqkR4]http://youtu.be/ePTNrlZqkR4[/video]

I contacted Kole @limitlessaero via PM yesterday and have not received a response. I am almost certain he will help take care of this problem, but its going to take weeks if not months to get parts from China. I have spent money on servos, a motor, receiver, an ESC and all of those parts are basically worthless at this point. I have parts, but I dont have a plane that I want to put them in. Like I said this specific situation is a bit deflating and one that should Never happen. I guess I should of been a better sluth and see this before I mounted the stab, but even then tons of time is wasted. Well we just have to see how this all plays out.

Last edited by a moderator:

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Interesting issue and one I have not come across myself. I'm sure Kole @limitlessaero will have some advice for ya. I have seen guys take a warped wing and unwarp it with a iron or heat gun. Not sure if that would work or if it's even advisable since it's a short length and off by a 1/2 inch.