• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

60" Laser-EXP

gyro

GSN Contributor
Check out the pics just released from Extreme Flight!

Yellow_Laser_email.jpgyellow_1_email.jpgyellow_hover_email.jpgyellow_KE_email.jpg
bottom_email.jpgred laser.jpgred and blue laser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hone

150cc
Man that looks awesome! I got to talk to Daniel about the Laser and he said it's like combining the low and slow floaty feeling of a Slick with the precision of an Extra! Sounds like a great all around plane!

P.S. I know we already saw it but post some pics of the red scheme! Gotta love red!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Man that looks awesome! I got to talk to Daniel about the Laser and he said it's like combining the low and slow floaty feeling of a Slick with the precision of an Extra! Sounds like a great all around plane!

P.S. I know we already saw it but post some pics of the red scheme! Gotta love red!

original post updated :)

SnowDog

WOW that blue and yelloe scheme is extra amazing! The red is cool but the blue/yellow is "whoah" !

wedoitall

i really like both schemes. probably favor the blue and yellow. almost wished i woulda held out for the Laser instead of the MXS, almost.

hone

150cc
There is a shot or two of the 60'' Laser in this video [video=youtube;AmKEb9XqDmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmKEb9XqDmE[/video]

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
hm.....have all the gear for a 60" plane, was going to do 3dhs 57 extra, but i have always loved the laser. any news on an expected release date?

gyro

GSN Contributor
hm.....have all the gear for a 60" plane, was going to do 3dhs 57 extra, but i have always loved the laser. any news on an expected release date?

Haven't heard anything official, but I think it'll come out in time for the Bowling Green Extreme 3D fly in... I really want to huck one around there!