• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 6X10 V-Nose Trailer (fits in any garage)

funflyr

50cc
trailer_002.jpg
I'm selling my 2011 Cargo Craft 6X10 V-nose (total inside length is 13'.) I had it custom built to fit through a standard 1-car garage door. It has the in-out wheels and the side door on the V. The side door on the V allows for a full length supported shelf that will hold 35-40% planes. The side door on the V also allows side door access when the trailer is parked next to the garage wall (a normal side door won't open.) It has a 6" drop torsion axle so that it will have the max height inside, but still fit in a standard garage. Full self powered interior led lighting system, plus the factory interior lighting, 3- 12v charge outlets, deep cycle battery with on-board charger, & inverter. It's painted and carpeted inside. Vertical E-track so the 3-piece shelf can be raised/lowered or removed, spare tire (never used). It has 4 wire basket's on the side door and two on the rear door for holding equipment. It will carry 4-40% or 6-35% planes. Plus a bunch of support equipment. You can see the build info at http://www.GiantScaleNews.com/forums/s...=5874&page=190 starting on post number 2844 (pg. 190.), #2848, #2884, #2885, #2886, #2887, #2891, #2892, #2893. The trailer was also featured in the Winter 2011 issue of High Flight Magazine. It has maybe 3500 miles on it. It has always been garaged, it has spent less than 10 nights outside. I have $6000.00 invested in it (plus a ton of hours in labor.) $4000.00 (picked up in Kansas City.) I also have a new 35% Hangar 9 Extra 300 RTF, that I would consider doing a package deal for both.