• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

73" QQ Yak 54

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
I was just given a 73"qq yak 54 for next to nothing. Does anyone know anything much about this older plane? Looks really nice and in good shape. I could not pass it up

gyro

GSN Contributor
I was just given a 73"qq yak 54 for next to nothing. Does anyone know anything much about this older plane? Looks really nice and in good shape. I could not pass it up

I think some of the NJ guys might be familiar, [MENTION=230]Jamesrini[/MENTION] or [MENTION=293]dskuro95[/MENTION]

dskuro95

100cc
I think some of the NJ guys might be familiar, [MENTION=230]Jamesrini[/MENTION] or [MENTION=293]dskuro95[/MENTION]

I have one, and I also now have [MENTION=230]Jamesrini[/MENTION] . Excellent flier. If you wanna harrier you may wanna add spoilerons. Other than that excellent flyer

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Very cool. Should be fun. I figured harrier would be unstable being a yak. I am kinda excited about it now!

It does really nice rollers and wicked pop tops. The original owner of mine had it on glow at first I converted to electric then I traded it to dan.

Dr. Gonzo

70cc twin V2
Nice. This guy had a dle 30 in it. Took it to his club and had a guy put it up for him. Deadsticked it in and busted the gear off. Has sat ever since. He said it is perfect condition for the most part. Needs some minor repair.