• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale 87" Slick 540

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
For Sale
87" Slick 540
I have my Aerobeez Slick540 up for sale. I am making room for new frames so I am letting this one go. The airframe has 13 flights on it. It flies fantastic. Never crashed or any hard landings.

Included in the $700
-87" Slick 540 airframe
- 5 - Hitec HS7955mg servos
- Hitec throttle servo (I forget which one)
- 32 oz Fortitude tank
-Wolverine switch ( One of the two switches needs to be resoldered)
-2 flight packs

I currently have a DA60 mounted on it and the cowl is cut for it with a Jtec Pitts muffler. The motor has a small sputter I could not get completely out, but runs great other than that. No lack in power or anything. I plan to send the motor to DA just to be sure its good to go before selling it separately. If someone is interested in the plane with the motor I would sell the whole setup for $1,100 as is.

DA-60
JTEC Pitts muffler
Blazing star motor mount
Ignition
Carbon Fiber Prop

Pick up only. I will drive a reasonable distance to meet

Attachments

• Slick540AB.jpg
    Slick540AB.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 186
  • slick5402.jpg
    slick5402.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 186
  • slick5403.jpg
    slick5403.jpg
    161 KB · Views: 167
  • slick5404.jpg
    slick5404.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 203

I Love Nachos

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Actually I do have a heavy duty box that another plane shipped to me in. If you wanted to pay shipping I could pack it up