• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

91" Extreme Flight Extra

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
I couldn't find a thread on this plane specifically, so I thought I would start one. I love mine and had a GP61 on it. I ended up with an MVVS 80 to put on it and just finished up that transplant. Final weight is 20lb 2oz. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can fly it with the new engine.

EF Extra 91 001.JPG
EF Extra 91 002.JPG
EF Extra 91 005.JPG
EF Extra 91 006.JPG

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
That's gonna be NUTZ!!!

Just got my DA70 back today for mine, clean bill of health with only reed updates from DA:dancing-chicken:. Little under the weather today so I'll post up some pics later this week.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Thanks. I bought it second hand and the previous owner removed the black covering and added 1/4" black stripping.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
My good friend @DB4SPD has the red wht blu. He is going to put the EME60, Bowman ring, Pro Flow Can. It has been sitting in his shop for 2 years now!! untouched!.

Having the MVVS 80 in will be insane! @ericb you going to run a pipe? and 27x10?:on_the_go:

GSN with the scheme is GOOD!:yesss:

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
My good friend @DB4SPD has the red wht blu. He is going to put the EME60, Bowman ring, Pro Flow Can. It has been sitting in his shop for 2 years now!! untouched!.

Having the MVVS 80 in will be insane! @ericb you going to run a pipe? and 27x10?:on_the_go:

GSN with the scheme is GOOD!:yesss:
No pipe. Stock muffler will be plenty. Right now I have a 26X10 on there, but I am trying to decide on a good prop for it. Falcon 27X10CF?

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
No pipe. Stock muffler will be plenty. Right now I have a 26X10 on there, but I am trying to decide on a good prop for it. Falcon 27X10CF?
With out the pipe a 26 x 10 is a good choice. Does Falcon have a 27x9CF? 26x10th Mejzlik CF would be sweet. Looks as if you have a Xoar and they tend to have a little higher loading.

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
With out the pipe a 26 x 10 is a good choice. Does Falcon have a 27x9CF? 26x10th Mejzlik CF would be sweet. Looks as if you have a Xoar and they tend to have a little higher loading.
They have a 27X9W. I am thinking that might be a good choice. I don't need a lot of speed, just good spool up and pull out.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I actually just ordered one of those for a DA100. Had been running 28x9 and heard the 27x9W has faster pullout and more thrust for crazy 3D.