Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ads

Discussion in 'GSN Web Site News' started by stangflyer, Oct 7, 2019.

1. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Can someone please tell me why all of a sudden, I am bombarded and suffocated with ads on GSN? Not at all very enjoyable.

Snoopy1, John Vesper and AKNick like this.
  2. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Same here.

stangflyer likes this.
  3. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    You're not alone. Start scrolling and the ads begin to pup up.

stangflyer likes this.
  4. stangflyer

Perhaps a moderator or admin can shed some light on this extremely annoying situation?

5. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    @GSNadmin

6. I haven't noticed anything new. I'm seeing the same amount of ads as I always have.

7. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    To me it seems like the banners are larger and now are in between the GSN banners on the home page. Either they are just bigger, or they added a few more in between posts.

8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    There are definitely more adds and before there use to be only one at the top of the page now I am getting two and some times three and that really gets annoying.
    Also before you would close the add and they would disappear and everything would move up, now it closes and just another will appear.

stangflyer likes this.
  9. stangflyer

No word from admin?

10. AKNick

AKNick 150cc

Alaska
    I found that if you hit the little "x" on the top right of the add, you say why you don't want it, and it will say ads removed by google. .. no idea how long that last for, but I refreshed the page and they didn't come back... Oh and it was FIVE ads at the top! Banner, sub banner, and then three full ads.

dhal22 and stangflyer like this.