• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Aerobeez Banshee Update

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]
Hey guys and girls can you give us all an update when we can expect some more news or pics of this new plane please? Atleast tell us what the heck it is so we can decide whether or not to save up for it or move onto what we are looking to get now. :grumpy:

Bipenut53

150cc
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION]
Hey guys and girls can you give us all an update when we can expect some more news or pics of this new plane please? Atleast tell us what the heck it is so we can decide whether or not to save up for it or move onto what we are looking to get now. :grumpy:

Good point Bushwacker, my attention is about to turn elsewhere.........

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
Well ya thats why Im asking, because if it isn't going to be for quite some time I have my eye on another option. If I could just know what model it is I would know right away if I would want to wait or not. Don't need any other specifics, just model. Extra, Slick, MXSR..... Ah well and I hate to say this, but if I can't find out soon I will have to go the other rout outside of Aero. Not really what I wanted to do man. :(

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
Well ya thats why Im asking, because if it isn't going to be for quite some time I have my eye on another option. If I could just know what model it is I would know right away if I would want to wait or not. Don't need any other specifics, just model. Extra, Slick, MXSR..... Ah well and I hate to say this, but if I can't find out soon I will have to go the other rout outside of Aero. Not really what I wanted to do man. :(

[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION]

That's a good question. Well let's see, we will have a couple of models arriving in the near future. There will be a Slick, a Extra, Something BIGGGGGGGGGGG and something fancy !

Hope the info helps.

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
So your saying the new Banshee is a Extra or Slick is that what Im hearing? Humm well lets see here. You already a big Extra so it stands to reason the new Banshee is either a new large Slick or the Something BIGGGGGGGGGG and fancy. Am I close?

BoomChickyBoomBoom Bow-WoW with some Bizinga on the side. :p

Bushwacker

3DRCF Moderator
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] you say near future, can you be more specific please. We talking about a few months or sooner? Near future to me is 1 or 2 months :)

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
[MENTION=2215]Aerobeez[/MENTION] you say near future, can you be more specific please. We talking about a few months or sooner? Near future to me is 1 or 2 months :)
[MENTION=3728]Bushwacker[/MENTION], Near future is around 1.5 months from now. No longer than 2 months. :D