• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Awesome night for my daughters first solo!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
We finally had an excellent night for flying, so I packed up my planes and my daughter and went flying. After a while on the buddybox she asked to teach her how to land. After a couple of "landings" she was done and I did a couple of flights on my gassers. I asked if she wanted to fly again and she said yes. I told her to take the master radio and go do it. After a lot of hesitation, she did it. She took off and flew around for a bit the attempted to land. First try was not very pretty. She wanted to try again right away, so she went back up. This time it was perfect. I showed her how to flair just before landing and she did it perfectly. I was so proud of her. Neither of us can wait until next time out.

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
How awesome Eric, congrats. I could not interest either of my two girls with flying RC although they liked flying our full size Piper Arrow

Bipeguy03

150cc
We finally had an excellent night for flying, so I packed up my planes and my daughter and went flying. After a while on the buddybox she asked to teach her how to land. After a couple of "landings" she was done and I did a couple of flights on my gassers. I asked if she wanted to fly again and she said yes. I told her to take the master radio and go do it. After a lot of hesitation, she did it. She took off and flew around for a bit the attempted to land. First try was not very pretty. She wanted to try again right away, so she went back up. This time it was perfect. I showed her how to flair just before landing and she did it perfectly. I was so proud of her. Neither of us can wait until next time out.

I'm a little late but CONGRATS!! It's awesome to see kids getting involved, especially girls!!! Really cool :fist_pump: