• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Bavarian Demon Cortex

dskuro95

100cc
So I recently was speaking with Danny at Demon Aero and I bit the bullet. I got a Bavarian Demon Cortex. Time to have some fun with the 72" Extra 330SC.

The bavarianDEMON CORTEX is a stabilization system for fix wing model aircraft. And hence an absolute world first in this form. The new brain and heart of your high-quality aircraft – immediately ready to run. The CORTEX does not require any PC or additional software settings - unless it is desired. The CORTEX comes with a sensor unit, connection cable harness, adhesive pads, USB connection cable and exclusive design and information material from your favourite demon. There are software and firmware updates conveniently on the web. But the most important thing is the demon inside. Since it means pure flight fun with the greatest possible carelessness. No or hardly any more additional spending due to crashes. You will train faster with the CORTEX whereby the adjustable stop level helps. However and primarily for experienced pilots or demons among you, the CORTEX is indispensable from now on.

FACTS & FEATURES:

Easy to Run: simply read in your corrent control signals – ready
No PC necessary
Supports up to 5 channels, e.g.
⇒ 2 ailerons, 2 elevators, 1 rudder
or
⇒ 4 ailerons, 1 elevators
etc.

rcbirk21

70cc twin V2
just go into it with an open mind and you will enjoy it for sure. i was skeptical at first, but i now own 3 units

dskuro95

100cc
I have tried one before. It is awesome. Main reason I got it was to mess around with. Just ha e some fun

dskuro95

100cc
Woohoo! Someone is excited!
uploadfromtaptalk1393893140490.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
I'm not dskuro, but yes. It's got 5 channels, so I plan to use it on one of my 50cc (2x aileron, 1x rudder, 2x elevator).

On another note, installation and setup are done on the little 48" Edge, and I'm heading out tomorrow with it for it's first gyro'd flight!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395034325.484890.jpg

Gives new meaning to Pilot: Gyro

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395034306.391795.jpg

Fast3D

50cc
can you let us know how it helps? can you please tell how much difference it makes when you try to a rolling harrier?