• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Friday Sales?

rodman

50cc
I am looking to buy a new Extreme Flight airplane
Do any of you guys know if they have ever had a Black Friday sale?
if they do I'll wait a couple of days to make a purchase.
Thanks Rodney

Capt.Roll

70cc twin V2
Not sure that EF has many sales, but it's worth waiting a couple of days to see if they announce anything for Black Friday or through the holiday season. If you can pick one up at an event where EF is present you'll at least be able to save on the shipping cost.

ryan_m

100cc
I've never seen a black friday (or any other holiday) sale from them. They have stated several times that they are already selling them as cheap as they can and still make a profit. Best bet for a deal is to try and catch them at an event as mentioned earlier. Of course if you don't live in the east coast/georgia area this is a bit challenging to do!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
funny you should mention this, we're reaching out to our list of Giant Scale vendors to see if they want to participate in a black friday blastmail. we'll try to get it together as soon as possible, we're working on it, better late than never. we'll send it out to our member list and also post it here if we can get it together in time. we weren't going to do it this year but then decided to see who's interested and go from there.

rodman

50cc
Thanks guys I wasn't sure I know Aeroworks has put on holiday sales in the past.
As they say a penny saved is a penny earned, I just wish I could save more then one!