Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Black Hills / GSN Huckfest 2014 Official picture and video thread!!!

Discussion in 'Member Event Coverage' started by Terryscustom, Aug 20, 2014.

1. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

OK, all that's left is to get there, kick the tires and light the fires:fist-pump-and-yes-s. Event officially starts Thursday but I know a couple lucky bastards will be there on Wed. Post'em if ya got 'em!

LAW and I will be there Thursday and will start posting pics on Thursday night. Video's will depend on the wi-fi at the motel, but we'll give it our best try.

2. We will be leaving tomorrow morning and after some scenic sights I will be there

Brian

3. crashflow

crashflow 70cc twin V2

I got it started with a couple's flights on huckfest work day

4. ericb

ericb Team WTFO GSN Contributor

Wish I could make it. Can't wait to see the fun.

5. Come on my friend, I am coming all this way and I was hoping to meet all you folks in the greater north.

Brian

6. Arend and I will be there Friday sometime

7. Terryscustom

pssst, guy's this is the picture and video thread. Let's keep the chat on the other thread until we get pics up here.

8. Terryscustom

Wow, we got here mid afternoon and you know it's good when the stories are already flying about all the flying they've been doing.

Here are a few pics.....weather kinds moved in so we resorted to supper and beverages this evening.

Okayyyyy, for some reason multiple pic uploader is not working correctly.....I'm going to try something different.

9. Terryscustom

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9457=3337-image003.jpg[​IMG] 9457=3332-image011.jpg[​IMG] 9457=3333-image031.jpg[​IMG] 9457=3334-image039.jpg[​IMG] 9457=3335-image048.jpg[​IMG] 9457=3336-image049.jpg[​IMG]

10. Terryscustom

Sorry guy's, I don't know what's going on but now it only let's me load up one at a time and I have 350 pics to choose from.

Going to have to try in the AM.