• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Booma RC Intellimatch servo matching

thurmma

150cc
Just wondering if anyone has or is currently using the auto matching match boxes from BoomaRC? I have 2 on their way for my 42% and if they work as advertised I should get some more battery life and less wear and tear on the servo gears.

If nobody is using them, I will try to shoot a video of the setup on my plane, 42% Pilot Edge 540 with 3 JR 8611A's per wing.

Phil.Griffin

70cc twin V2
I am not currently using them, but am VERY interested. Assuming they work as advertised, they will be on my next 100 cc plane..... Subscribed.

doorguy1;11636 wrote: Just received mine. Installing this weekend. I will try to report results. Hope they work as advertised!
New plane or replacing equipment in a current plane? Just asking because it would be nice to compare battery usage before and after.

thurmma

150cc
Supreme6;11639 wrote: New plane or replacing equipment in a current plane? Just asking because it would be nice to compare battery usage before and after.

I will be replacing JR matchboxes in a 3 servo per wing setup. I will hook up my quad current meter before pulling the old boxes out a video going from full throw to full throw and then compare it to the new setup the same way. If it works as advertised it should be greatly reduced current draw at all positions :)