• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Build log - RedwingRC EXTRA 330sc profile

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
I found a little free time to started on my RedwingRC EXTRA 330sc profile build.

This is one nice scheme:thumbup::thumbup:

Build materials:

Engine: DLE 20cc
Servos: undecided, but HV
Fuel tank: Fourtitude RC 8oz.
Battery: Pulse 3600mah 2s lipo, no reg.

I started things off with the graphics......go figure:D, a dry fit on everything, also installed the main landing gear

I added the stripes and my logos to the underside for some contrast to the all black bottom.

A graphics package for this plane will be available to buy at www.redwingrc.com [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION]

Stay tuned for more

Attachments

• EXTRA1.jpg
    EXTRA1.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 440
  • EXTRA2.jpg
    EXTRA2.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 356
  • EXTRA3.jpg
    EXTRA3.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 369

SnowDog

that looks good Dennis...really like the non-linear white stripes on the bottom!

I'm guessing that some of those decals will transfer very nicely to the 50cc Extra 330? :D :D

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=2]SnowDog[/MENTION] for sure!! Let me know which ones you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
[MENTION=1185]cardenflyer[/MENTION] For the Extra and RW logos on the wings....$40 (no laminate), $44 (with laminate) plus $6.00 shipping

If you want, I can make the RW logo red 3D

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I'll remember that. I'm the guy that doesn't put graphics on until the plane is good and broke in! Like 30-40 flights. Maybe over winter.

Jake