• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted Builder to help complete project DFW area

fencelake

70cc twin V2
I am looking for a good builder to help me finish my 1/3 scale BUSA Super Cub. I have recently started a business out of my home and have to use my work space for that. This plane is really close to being complete. All major components are built and I really need someone to help me out with the details, electronics, and covering. I need someone that has covered and painted fabric before. I have all components purchased and detail plan for completion. I'd really like to have this thing finished up in the next month. Anyone interested in bidding for the job please contact me. Here are a couple of photos of the plane to date.

Attachments

• IMG_4598.JPG
    IMG_4598.JPG
    138.5 KB · Views: 616
  • IMG_4600.JPG
    IMG_4600.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 460

acerc

640cc Uber Pimp
You have done the hard part the rest is icing. What covering and paint you looking to use? Pic is of my latest Cub, done in the Stits system as well as a couple others. Covering is a simple process I could talk you through it.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    173 KB · Views: 398
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    300.4 KB · Views: 433
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    150.7 KB · Views: 381
  • 712.jpg
    712.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 400

fencelake

70cc twin V2
You have done the hard part the rest is icing. What covering and paint you looking to use? Pic is of my latest Cub, done in the Stits system as well as a couple others. Covering is a simple process I could talk you through it.

Yea, most of the work left is details... scale details... hardware... sanding... etc. Here's a photo of the plane I'm modeling after.

Attachments

• SC6.JPG
    SC6.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 400
  • Front Left Close.JPG
    Front Left Close.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 367

fencelake

70cc twin V2

Nice planes!!

rcstick

New to GSN!
There is a guy in our club who just build 60 size with Stits and it looked great. He lives in the Tyler area. If you want I can see if he is interested. He has the balsa USA 1/3 scale J-3 cub he is going to build next.

fencelake

70cc twin V2
There is a guy in our club who just build 60 size with Stits and it looked great. He lives in the Tyler area. If you want I can see if he is interested. He has the balsa USA 1/3 scale J-3 cub he is going to build next.

Hey rcstick! Yes! I have subsequently moved (still in Ft Worth) but I don't have the space to finish this plane and I've been searching high and low. If you can message me I'm definitely interested. Please let me know and I'll get in touch with him. Thanks for the reply!

witchfingers

70cc twin V2
I bow to you. Those are beautiful planes! Nice work.