• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Can't remember the previous ID, And this post is for reminding for the color propellers.

Hi, Everyone, This is Fred, I can't remember my previous ID, so i am coming back with my Facebook ID. And bring some news for everyone.

We already handout a lot of new propeller schemes in these few months. Also the package is updated with PVC box which can be more safety and looks more beautiful for the buyers. Can be stronger to protect the props during the shipping.

Here are some props pictures and hope you guys like them. There is only one post for each month. So if anyone like to know more about us, welcome to visit our page which is on the pictures below.

Have a nice day!
2017-09-07-08-33-158.jpg

2017-09-06-10-44-422.jpg

2017-08-24-23-30-490.jpg

2017-09-07-09-10-480.jpg