• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Carbon Fiber Landing Gear for AW .60-.90 Extra 260

Abrams

50cc
I'm looking to build my first semi-serious 3D airplane. I'm building a smaller plane so that I can land it comfortably at a smaller field. Anyway, after a lot of back and forth, I've settled on an Aeroworks Extra 260. A friend of mine has the Extra 300. He build it used. It has a carbon fiber gear on it that did not come with the kit. I'm trying to figure out where it came from. It's kind of U shaped. It fits the plane very well. I saw someone posted exactly what I want. It was about $35. I didn't save the thread and I can't remember which forum.

Any suggestions?

quadracer

100cc
I've got a couple sets from a Fliton 60" Extra 300, they're both two-piece. One is carbon, the other set is white aluminum. Let me know if you want either pair. I've also got the plastic wheel pants that came with it.