• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Carden 40% 540 Edge $1600.00

ghost

30cc
DSCN3506.JPG
20151102_151718.jpg
20151102_151738.jpg
20151102_151807.jpg
20151102_151909.jpg
20151102_151927.jpg
20151102_152208.jpg
20151102_152414.jpg

Carden 40% 540 Edge
Priced to sell $1600.00

Located Harlan IA.

I would say on a scale from 1 to 10 it would be about 6.
I’m the only owner of this plane. It has some hanger rash it’s not
perfect by no means. I’ve had my fun with it now it’s time to move on to something else.
There are no wheel pants broke them a long time ago never replaced
It is sold ready to fly minus batteries and receiver
I WILL NOT SHIP
Be willing to travel a reasonable distance
I may also consider parting out.

Xion Carbon Fiber 32x10 prop
Vess 32B Spare Prop
Carbon Fiber wing tube
Carbon Fiber stab tube
DA 150 with stock mufflers (they have been broke and welded),
DA ignition
Hitec 7955’s on ailerons (2 per), one per elevator half
Hitec 7950’s 2 mounted in tail for rudder
2 Fromeco regulators (set at6.0)
Fromeco DC up for flight system
Ignition regulator
Smart Fly fiber-optic ignition cut off
Fromeco Wolverine switch on flightpacks.
Fuel Dot

Have any questions or want more pics feel free to contact me
May be willing to trade for a NEW DA120 with mufflers

Last edited:

ghost

30cc
I'm going to ask the usual questions did you buy it new, how old id it, ever been in a crash, does it come with mufflers?
about how many flights on it and what kind of flying did u do.

Thanks Jeff

hen3d

New to GSN!
It is four years old I fly 3D. Motor was sent to DA December 2014 for updates new Pistons, bearing and timing update. Never crashed or prop strikes. I did buy it new and comes with mufflers. I'm in MS

ghost

30cc
Doesn't sound too bad. This is what I was thinking. Used 120's with mufflers are going for around $1,150.00
so I thought your engine with mufflers and $300.00 and we would be good or a couple of good props ( Falcon,Mezjlik)
and possibly a Spinner. I would like to see some pics of it.
How do we make the exchange?
Thanks Jeff

hen3d

New to GSN!
Just looked 830 miles let me think about it. I will get some pics for you. How old is your motor?
I see some damage to the stab and muffler has been broke. Was it crashed?

Last edited:

ghost

30cc
Everything was new in 2009 on the 4th flight of the airplane my rudder servos were fighting one another which I did not realize and one of them smoked lock me out of my receiver and the plane crashed. The motor was sent in to DA at that time and come back with a clean bill of health and we rebuilt the plane. 5 years ago at another fun fly the prop bolts came loose and they snapped off in the prop hub and the plane landed hard and broken landing gear out from under it. I sent it in to da at that time to have the proper replaced and check over they put in a new read block check it over and everything and send it back. This year at Rapid City South Dakota on a landing I hit a pothole in the runway took the gear off and broke the pipes on the mufflers which I said where welded on the ad. I'm not a real heavy flyer I'm lucky if I get a few 5 gallons of fuel a year in between a 40% and a 35% so I would save that 40% only has probably a hundred or so flights on it since I got it. I don't see what you're talking about on this tab but that's the story on the plane and if you have anymore questions please ask I would more than happy to answer