• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Clamp Locs ???

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
We continue to look for a source that would be capable of cutting the clamp loks out once again but so far we have not been able to. We would love to produce them again because we are even out of them for our own use.

Hopefully one day we will be able to get them back in production.

Kevin Young;4033 wrote: We continue to look for a source that would be capable of cutting the clamp loks out once again but so far we have not been able to. We would love to produce them again because we are even out of them for our own use.

Hopefully one day we will be able to get them back in production.

What's a clamp lock?

Kevin-Young

70cc twin V2
4056=1661-clamploksinuse.jpg
4056=1661-clamploksinuse.jpg

4056=1662-clamploksmain.jpg
4056=1662-clamploksmain.jpg
bigblueswope;4041 wrote: What's a clamp lock?

the clamp loks are one of the accessories that we offer (unfortunately not currently) that are designed to clean up the inside of your airplane and used on things like your servo wires, fuel line, or other items

Yes, those are a great product, I still have a few of the yellow ones. I cut them thinner and get 2 or 3 out of one. amazing how well ca adheres to them.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
bigblueswope;4041 wrote: What's a clamp lock?

They didn't say this, but these are no wimpy foam keepers, they are HEAVY DUTY but light, and you glue them down. I am now out of them and went another route but will start buying them again if they come back.... great product and that is why I asked in the first place.

IMAC FANATIC

40% happier than most folks.
Hi Al, I love all things JTEC myself also but... I found some very quality ones at electrodynamics.com but not exactly cheap. ED has been around for a long long time.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
Psycho man, the Aztech are not the same.... these are no wimpy foam keepers, they are HEAVY DUTY but light, and you glue them down.