• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Click Here for S8's Custom Decal Info

Santi8

70cc twin V2
s8 Graphix Custom Vinyl Shop

Alright 3d peers, first let me introduce myself. My name is Josh, friends and colleagues call me Santi. I'm originally from Chicago, but currently reside in Nashville, TN. I've decided to combine my background in graphic design and combine it with my obsession for 3dRC! I will be offering a wide variety of vinyl options to customize your prized hangar and accessories.

To try something different, I will be starting a new thread for projects as I start up with 3drcforums.com and will post pictures of my process along the way as we create a custom design specifically for you. On those posts, your peers can give their praise and opinion, as well as drool over what you have just created! I will blend social media with yourcustom project!

Check out my creations as they are created! Join us on our path to add killer graphics to amazing airplanes!

To get started Contact me: santi@s8graphix.com
Custom Form.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: