• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Request close ad

bobzilla

70cc twin V2
Can anybody solve this problem here. I and others cannot delete or even see the correct menu/pull down to remove or mark and ad. See my screen shot, I'm logged in, at my ad, but missing thread tools, or any edit menu.
Screenshot_2016-08-10-21-26-02.png

thurmma

150cc
What type of device were you using when you did the screenshot? I am thinking it may be device specific :)

bobzilla

70cc twin V2
I see same thing with android phone, android pad, and my windows 7 pc. Only thing I can do is unwatch thread, report, like, quote, reply and add tags. I have used the thread tools in the past and know where they used to be. None of my ads now have that.

MAYBE A MODERATOR CAN JUST DELETE THE AD. THANKS IN ADVANCE.

thurmma

150cc
You didn't by any chance have another account under the same username at one time? I know at one time there were some duplicate accounts that got created if memory serves me correct, during one of the imports/transfers to a new software package.