• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Clover Creek 3rd Annual Fly In

You opened your flying year at the Joe Nall now close your year at Clover Creek Aerodrome!

Clover Creek Fall Fly In

September 25-28, 2014

1576=771-2014 Clover Creek Fall Fly In Flyer V1.jpg
1576=771-2014 Clover Creek Fall Fly In Flyer V1.jpg

Big John

New to GSN!
Hope to see a lot of our GSN flying friends next week. Any type or size plane welcome.

Don't forget to bring a foamie for some night combat!

We have a 3D only flight line besides the main line and a flight line for gliders, also an area for helis!

The party barn, pool and hot tub and cook house is open to all registered pilots.

Camping is reccomended.

see you soon,

John

For those coming across on I40 -

If coming from the EAST -- Get off at Exit 76, the McKellar-Sipes Airport, Highway 223. Stay on 223, which will make a couple of turns (the 1st one is left, the 2nd in right) to the T intersection; this is Highway 138.

Turn left [South] and follow 138 until you get to Hill House Road.

Turn Left and follow Hill House past the lumber mill through the curve to the right then left to the hangar entrance on the left.

If coming from the WEST -- Take 138 South, and follow 138 until you get to Hill House Road.

Turn Left and follow Hill House past the lumber mill through the curve to the right then left to the hangar entrance on the left.

Big John

New to GSN!
Pistolera;18532 wrote: You're on my bucket list John. Maybe next year...I hope!

I hope you mean Clover Creek Aerodrome:redface-new:

You gotta watch them pirates

see you soon,

John