• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Congrats guys, you are really doing a great job!

SleepyC

150cc
Hey guys, I have been doing my best to spend a lot more time on GSN, cut my work week at "the day gig" down a bit to spend more time here. SO I have been reading everything a lot more and really checking out how everyone is responding to each other and I am super impressed. A lot of great replies to questions, a lot of great threads and posts. All friendly and usually to the point. I have seen some noobs ask basic questions and get great helpful answers. This is exactly what we were hoping was going to happen.

So please take a second to pat yourself on the back and as you see new people come into the site say Hi and maybe let them know how we all operate here. I am thinking if we treat GSN like Triple Tree and educate the new guys to the ways of the family we can keep this awesome vibe going.

Thanks guys, you are all seriously rocking it!

Also, if you want to laugh a bit, the local news crew came out to my day gig... I jokingly wore a tweed sport coat... I am a moron.
:D

The day gig video is in the story located HERE.

Astrohog

70cc twin V2
Hey guys, I have been doing my best to spend a lot more time on GSN, cut my work week at "the day gig" down a bit to spend more time here. SO I have been reading everything a lot more and really checking out how everyone is responding to each other and I am super impressed. A lot of great replies to questions, a lot of great threads and posts. All friendly and usually to the point. I have seen some noobs ask basic questions and get great helpful answers. This is exactly what we were hoping was going to happen.

So please take a second to pat yourself on the back and as you see new people come into the site say Hi and maybe let them know how we all operate here. I am thinking if we treat GSN like Triple Tree and educate the new guys to the ways of the family we can keep this awesome vibe going.

Thanks guys, you are all seriously rocking it!

Also, if you want to laugh a bit, the local news crew came out to my day gig... I jokingly wore a tweed sport coat... I am a moron.

The day gig video is in the story located HERE.

HAHA Sleepy! You rocked that tweed well! If the sleeves weren't so short, I wouldn't believe you were doing it as a joke!!!!!

Astro

SleepyC

150cc
HAHA Sleepy! You rocked that tweed well! If the sleeves weren't so short, I wouldn't believe you were doing it as a joke!!!!!

Astro

HAHA that’s the part that sucks, the sleeves are SOOO short, but hey, $2.99 at the thrift store doesn’t come with a taylor.