• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Congrats to Aero Graphix, new owner of Aero Cumulus!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Congrats to Bryan Zhang (aka @StickerBiotch ), owner of Aero Graphix and new owner of Aero Cumulus! I spoke with former owner Josh Price last week and he laid it all for me, how Bryan has been helping for some time and how Josh is busy with other stuff and just looking to have more time for family and flying. I've been very busy and completely forgot to post this release that Josh sent me after we spoke but here it is...................

Aero Cumulus is proud to announce it is moving to Rolla MO! Over the last several years, Aero Cumulus has grown exponentially. Starting in a garage and quickly moving into a warehouse and then hobby stores all over the country, Aero Cumulus quickly became a brand known around the world. Some of the key elements in its success originated in Rolla Mo with Bryan Zang at Aero Graphix. Bryan along with his crew at Aero Graphix has been instrumental in taking Aero Cumulus to the next level. Whether it be a presence at a large event, acting as a remote warehouse, or giving insight on how to reach new customers, Mr. Zang has always risen to the occasion.

Aero Cumulus has grown so much that it has now been used in airshows around the world and pumped through some of the most iconic aerobatic aircraft ever flown. As a company we pride ourselves on being recommended by some of the most recognized pilots in the world in both full scale and R/C. Our customers everywhere between small hobby shops operating out of a home to companies that you see in every sport on the planet.

Recently some of the tasks we have been working on were finding solutions to getting Aero Cumulus into hobby shops around the world that are not capable of ordering large quantities at a time and to the companies that only sell online and drop ship. As aforementioned, the solution was spearheaded with Bryan Zang and Aero Graphix.

Recently a discussion concerning the growth of the business presented this recent opportunity to expand further. Thusly, after months of consideration, I have decided that for Aero Cumulus to continue on its path of growing, it needs to be moved to Missouri. So as of October 8, 2015, Aero Graphix is the NEW owner of Aero Cumulus. I will continue to work with Bryan to ensure that the transfer is carried out smoothly without any changes in quality to the smoke oil we all love and to ensure the company is held to the same standards and quality previously incurred.

Thank you all for the continued support and we look forward to seeing you on the flight line!

Josh Price

http://aerocumulus.com/
https://www.aerographix.biz/