• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Wanted DA 120 New or gently used .

Rusty 73

100cc
I am looking for a DA 120 engine , new would be great but one that has a few flights would great as well.

Rusty 73

100cc
Thanks Stingray , so does Desert Aircraft which I prefer to deal with when order a new 120 with any and all updates , plus i would get some headers for the tune pipes i plan on using on the new 35 % PAU Extra which is enroute .;)

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Probably the better deals were Black Friday/Cyber Monday. DA discounts were everywhere.

Rusty 73

100cc
Well i guess i miss any deals to purchasing a DA engine , there might be Christmas week deals hopefully .

Rusty 73

100cc
Sure there were two NIB on the other forum selling for 100 less then asking price, one that had 20 flights after being updated from DA . he was selling it with muffler for 975 i believe .
So yes these engines are out there and I'm interested in obtaining one for my new PAU Extra and if antone has an extra one that they don't require then i would enjoy talking with them :shake:

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Sure there were two NIB on the other forum selling for 100 less then asking price, one that had 20 flights after being updated from DA . he was selling it with muffler for 975 i believe .
So yes these engines are out there and I'm interested in obtaining one for my new PAU Extra and if antone has an extra one that they don't require then i would enjoy talking with them :shake:

No doubt you can find one my friend........you know me.......just being pleasantly sarcastic;)