Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  2. Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

DA-35

Discussion in 'Desert Aircraft' started by wesley., Oct 7, 2014.

1. wesley.

wesley. 70cc twin V2

Does the 35 use the same drill guide as the 60?

2. Islandflyer

Islandflyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

No, it has its own drill guide.

3. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

were you able to order one from DA?

4. wesley.

wesley. 70cc twin V2

Yes got a guide for it from DA. Was a little disapointed no drill bit or stud to keep things lined up.  In past they have came with those.

5. orthobird

orthobird 150cc

i have about 4 different drill guides and have never received one with a stud.  that would be a great idea if they came with that.  i usually end up using a snug fitting screw.

6. wesley.

wesley. 70cc twin V2

i have about 4 different drill guides and have never received one with a stud.  that would be a great idea if they came with that.  i usually end up using a snug fitting screw.
    Yes makes it nice.  I guess i will buy 2 bits and build a stud out of the shank of one. 

Ron Hopping likes this.
  7. Where did you guys get your muffler for this engine?

8. Thanks, it seems everywhere I look, they are out of stock.