Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale DA 60

Discussion in 'Fueled Engines (Gas/Glow) and Parts' started by SlowpokeMoses, Oct 7, 2017.

1. I bought this early this summer to get back into flying. Unfortunately I've made zero flights this year. I've sold off all my airframes locally, now I'm looking to sell the rest of my equipment. This DA 60 has about 5 gal through it. I did start it and run it a few times this summer and it starts easy and runs great. Asking $500 shipped UPS. I can ship same day through out the week. Ill be posting some other equipment I want to sell. Please keep a look out.

Attached Files:

• DA 60.jpg
      DA 60.jpg
      File size:
      224.8 KB
      Views:
  2. Exagpilot

Exagpilot New to GSN!

Does it come with ignition and muffler? Still have it? Charlie Squires