• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

DA-70 2 into 1 Header Now Available!

SleepyC

150cc
Can it!

From Tony Russo at DA,

"We now have in stock the 2 into one headers for the DA 70. They work real well with the MTW TD 110 can. As you can see in the pictures I used 3 half mounts to secure the can. Installation is in the Extreme Flight 91" Extra. The headers have a 63mm drop and im sure will fit other planes. We can have these made in other drops once we find out what is most popular. he headers cost 125.00 and have a 28mm outlet.”

For more info check out www.desertaircraft.com

10750043_10204718758642067_2274039093758162548_o.jpg

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well.... quite determined huh? Good for you. I think the two into one will be awesome on that motor. Coolness factor comin' on strong.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Well.... quite determined huh? Good for you. I think the two into one will be awesome on that motor. Coolness factor comin' on strong.

Truth be known....I have not seen any actual testing but the 70 on a large smooth pipe should do quite nicely on @Terryscustom Cap if I can get it built really light say 22 lbs or so. The DA 70 is pretty light but the pipe performance off setting the pound of weight gain and trying to keep a 35 center super light.....A challenge I and @DB4SPD will take on!

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Awesome. Now it's time for the big bore engines, I'm busting my brain with the set ups and weigh of two..
Can it be done ? Cause all there is it's a proper header and can.