• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Desert Aircraft supports IMAC with GENEROUS donation!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
This was posted to the article Sleepy wrote about the IMAC Worlds that will be running in Muncie the first week of September (We'll be there!). I"m copying it here because

a...it's so freakin' awesome

b...the IMAC community needs everyone's support to make the engine auctions successful.

How can you not love these guys??!!??

IMAC has a VERY GENEROUS donation toward the IMAC World Championship from Dave Johnson at DESERT AIRCRAFT. Dave understands the need to have enough funds to cover the expenses of this event. Dave has placed his company’s support out in front and wishes for us a successful event.

Desert Aircraft has donated a NIB DA200L (lightened version) which is up for auction, on the IMAC website. If you were in the market for a 4 cylinder engine then this is the one to bid for…. As you not only will be getting a first class engine and all the TLC care that goes along with it from DESERT AIRCRAFT, but you will also be supporting the IMAC World Championship event.

http://www.desertaircraft.com/engines_detail.php?Page=DA-200

Here is a link to the particulars for bidding for the DA200L

IMAC WEBSITE AUCTION!

http://www.mini-iac.com/tabid/55/afv/topic/aff/8/aft/4385/Default.aspx

Dave has ALSO donated FOUR (4) DA 170 engines to the IMAC World Championship.

We all at IMAC would like to express our full appreciation to Dave Johnson for making such a generous donation to the IMAC World Championship.

THANK YOU very much.

WOW!

I'd fly DA but they don't have motors small enough for me. Bought a DLE 35 last year, would have bought a DA 35 if it were available. :(

I cannot begin to Thank the folks at DA.

Thank you so much for your support of the first ever IMAC Worlds and most certainly of IMAC as a whole.

It is Truly appreciated

Thanks

Curtis Cozier

2014 IMAC World Championships Event Director

thurmma

150cc
DA is one company that definitely supports those who enjoy this hobby! +1 for DA stepping up to the plate and helping out.