Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Sport Design Build

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by claymin, Apr 8, 2016.

1. claymin

claymin 30cc

NC
    Hello,

New to this forum, I have a project I have been working on, I took the 3views from a Cub and a Taylor Craft and starting drawing. Wing span of 195" and a length of 120"
    Von
    IMG_20160405_212857.jpg IMG_20160405_212930.jpg

stangflyer, 49dimes, Alky6 and 3 others like this.
  2. Terryscustom

Terryscustom 640cc Uber Pimp

NICE!! Go big or go home LOL!:yesss:

sparkx38 and pawnshopmike like this.
  3. BalsaDust

BalsaDust Moderator

Holy smokes that's awesome. Where at in NC are you? Would love to see that thing in person.

stangflyer likes this.
  4. claymin

claymin 30cc

NC
    Thanks guys, I live in Trinity NC, I am hoping to be in the 55 to 65lb range. Wife call's it big bird.
    IMG_20160405_213355.jpg IMG_20160405_213247.jpg

5. Welcome to GSN! Love the avatar

stangflyer likes this.

6. HRRC Flyer

HRRC Flyer GSN Sponsor Tier 1

Me too. . . . . . . :yesss:

7. :welcome:

That is one big plane! What will power the this sky monster?

stangflyer and 49dimes like this.
  8. Bartman

Bartman Defender of the Noob!

has anyone else noticed the monster Ultimate (??) on the floor in the background? Welcome to GiantScaleNews.com @claymin! glad you found us!

stangflyer, 49dimes and pawnshopmike like this.
  9. claymin

claymin 30cc

NC
    Thanks for the replys, My favorite Is the Waco UPF7. I have a 1/3 scale of it. I have been working on this monster for about 6 months. from drawing design to what you see here. engine is ether going to be DLE170 or DLE 222 depending on nose weight needed. It's not and Ultimate in the back ground. Miles Reed Weeks Solution X 100" wing span.;)

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  10. We'll be needing more pics and info on that 100" X.:yesss:

stangflyer and sparkx38 like this.